Unanswered: Detaching a replication databse

I am trying to detatch a database that is set up as a publisher. I have desabled the replication tasks on both the publisher and subscriber db and am still unable to detach the db. Any ideas?

The image below is an example of the message I receive. I have tried after hours so at that time the users are 0.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails db.gif  

Re: Detaching a replication databse

You still have active connection to the database, that's why you can't detach the database. You also need to completely uninstalled the replication. As shown on the database properties, the database still replication enabled.

Re: Detaching a replication databse

Originally posted by joejcheng
    You still have active connection to the database, that's why you can't detach the database. You also need to completely uninstalled the replication. As shown on the database properties, the database still replication enabled.
    As stated, the image just shows the current message. After hours I have 0 connections but I still receive the replication in progress message.

To confirm on replication status run sp_removedbreplication on the involved database.
    --Satya SKJ
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    [IMG]http://sqlserver-qa.net/google_bart.gif[/IMG]