Unanswered: Access quits on record navigation in form with 2 subforms

I have a form created from the wizard with 2 subforms. The main form is a one-to-many relationship with subform1, and subform1 is a one-to-many relationship with subform2.

I am getting a message from Access 2002 that it is experiencing a problem and needs to close the program whenever I do a records search with the FindRecord macro I created on an unbound control in the main form, or if you select the record number in the navigation tool buttons at the bottom of the form and replace the number. Sometimes they work, but most of the time it closes the program.

It works fine if you just use the previous and next navigation buttons, or if you delete the record number rather than select it and type in a new number.

If I remove the link to subform2, than the record navigation and FindRecord macro works great, but subform2 needs to be linked to subform1.

I have another form with 2 subforms where I also use the FindRecord macro, and it works great. The subforms on this form, however, are both linked to the main form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is driving me crazy!

Thanks,
    Linda

Dunno if this'll be any help, but if you haven't solved this, you could try just deleting the Form/Subforms that are causing the error, and re-creating them. Something may have become corrupt along the way when they were created first time round.
    I had this before on fairly basic tables - was getting out of memory errors and illegal exceptions when I tried opening them, and when I built them from scratch they worked grand...

D

Thank you for your reply. I had tried recreating the form, but it still didn't work. Maybe I need to also recreate the underlying tables, or I might try reconfiguring the table/query representing subform2 and link both subforms to the main form like I did in another form.

Thanks for your help.
    Linda