Unanswered: timestamp with calculation

I am trying to create a form where I can have technicians enter in their begin and end times and then calculate the difference. I want the tech to go to StartDate field and hit enter which automatically enters in the time and date. When complete they would enter the StartEnd field and hit enter which automatically enters in the time and date. The text 3 field would calculate the difference and display the time in the following format:

1.00 = 1 hour
    1.20 = 1 hour and 20 minutes
    .45 = 45 minutes

I have searched numerous web site and microsoft knowledgebase but cannot get it to work properly. Could someone take a look at the current formula (attached database)and find out what I am doing wrong.

I appreciate it !!

B&R
    Attached Files Attached Files

take a look at the MSAccess help file for the DateDiff function.

Hi CyberLynx - I have already been there and DateDiff is the function I am using in the text 3 box. However, I cannot seem to get an answer. I know there have already been many postings regarding this subject but I just cannot seem to get it to work. Obviously, I am new at this but I have tried multiple times. I appreciate anything you can do for me!

Thanks,
    B&R