Unanswered: Turn off safe mode with htaccess

okay im trying to turn off same mode so that a script can make a temp directory and i asked my web host and he said..

This is true because the server is shared we run in safe mode. You will have to write your script in such a way that you do not attempt to access the system itself. There are also options that you can add to your .htaccess file to make your session run with safe mode off. You will need to read the php documentation of safe mode.

this is my error

so how can i turn it off with .htaccess??? anyone? thanks

Re: Turn off safe mode with htaccess

this is the error i get

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 502 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /home/sites/r0b0t.org/uploader/upload2.php on line 41
    Can not create temporary directory. System misconfigured.

Re: Turn off safe mode with htaccess

Originally posted by r0b0t
    okay im trying to turn off same mode so that a script can make a temp directory and i asked my web host and he said..

This is true because the server is shared we run in safe mode. You will have to write your script in such a way that you do not attempt to access the system itself. There are also options that you can add to your .htaccess file to make your session run with safe mode off. You will need to read the php documentation of safe mode.

this is my error

so how can i turn it off with .htaccess??? anyone? thanks
    This is not possible I guess