Unanswered: need a sample data base

hey every one......I urgently need a sample database with data in it???? can anyone plzzzz help......
    Rayan

Samples

Try using the samples that come with Microsoft Access.

What particular type of sample are you looking for? Anything?

If you don't realy care then do as jmonroe suggestes. Access has some not bad samples to start with or use the available templates and create one with the database wizard.

No I cann't use the databases comming with MS Access....I need some other database and that too with some data in it????can u help??

Rayan

Originally posted by Compiler
    No I cann't use the databases comming with MS Access....I need some other database and that too with some data in it????can u help??

Rayan

Why cant you use the sample one that comes with it? Considering most people use their database to store private and/or confidential information, you are going to need to come up with a good reason why you can't use the sample database!

yoo!!!
    bors!!!!!!!
    I need a database....and that too with some data in it???plzzz replay if u can help me plzzzzz...the reason is I need to make a datawarehous.....and I don't want to make a database so plzzz help me if u can provide me with some sort of sample database with some data in it

Regards,
    Rayan

yoo!!!
    bors!!!!!!!
    I need a database....and that too with some data in it???plzzz replay if u can help me plzzzzz...the reason is I need to make a datawarehous.....and I don't want to make a database so plzzz help me if u can provide me with some sort of sample database with some data in it

Regards,
    Rayan
    Sample database of what? Data warehouse of what? So, you don't want to make a database yourself? And you really think that someone here will GIVE you one? Jeez ...

Come back when you have more concrete database requirements ...

the reason is I need to make a datawarehous.....and I don't want to make a database
    Rayan,

You don't make your point clear. Microsoft has a good sample called NorthWind.mdb, but if you have to make a data warehouse, why don't you start with an empty database?
    Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler! - A. Einstein
    DB Problems? DB Explorer, BTrieve Re-engineering, DB Conversions & ETL? Conversion Tool

Homework?

Sounds to me like someone is trying to have their homework completed for them.