Exclamation Unanswered: Message : INFORMIXSERVER does not match either DBSERVERNAME or DBSERVERALIASES

Hi all,
    i want to connect my javaprogramm (win2k)to the DB informix server that is located in unix machine using JDBC driver but i got this error:
    INFORMIXSERVER does not match either DBSERVERNAME or DBSERVERALIASES. any help please,thanks in advance.
    by the way thanks LIyod for your help.

Re: Message : INFORMIXSERVER does not match either DBSERVERNAME or DBSERVERALIASES

Originally posted by amachou_doubaji
    Hi all,
    i want to connect my javaprogramm (win2k)to the DB informix server that is located in unix machine using JDBC driver but i got this error:
    INFORMIXSERVER does not match either DBSERVERNAME or DBSERVERALIASES. any help please,thanks in advance.
    by the way thanks LIyod for your help.
    Hi,

Your INFORMIXSERVER env. variable & DBSERVERNAME should match.
    View your onconfig file & check the value for DBSERVERNAME & at unix prompt enter echo $INFORMIXSERVER and check the values. These two values must be the same. Your onconfig file will be in $INFORMIXDIR/etc directory, you can also enter the command echo $ONCONFIG to check you onconfig file.

Regards,

Lloyd

Usmle step 1

I have tried out hundreds of review materials for the usmle step 1 and usmle step 2 . Stop wasting money and time on expensive junk. All you need is the USMLE TOTAL REVIEW software.
    High quality, affordable and thorough, just what I was looking for. Is your USMLE prep in good shape?
    USMLE step 1 and step 2 check out the prep materials here USMLE STEP 1, USMLE STEP 2, USMLE STEP 3, REVIEW BOOKS, COURSES AND SOFTWARE
    usmle step 1
    usmle