Question Unanswered: Help! with REP-0187: Daemon failed to start up engine

I have a problem with the configuration of a service of report server in linux the configuration with which I am working it is:
    Linux RedHat 7.1
    Oracle Reports Server
    RDBMS 8.1.7
    Apache 1.3.19

Configure the service and it ascends without problems, but after a while he falls with the following error:
    REP-0187: Daemon failed to start up engine

If I try to execute a report while this up the message that gives me is HTTP 500 Internal Server Error the logs of the Apache has the following message (error_log)
    rwcgi60: error while loading shared libraries: cannot load shared object file: Not such file or directory
    [Tue Sea 23 11:50:09 2004] [error] [client] Premature end of script headers: /u01/app/oracle/tools/web60/cgi/rwcgi60

Somebody has some idea of this error and as I can solve it. Another form that they could help me it is some documentation of as configuring in linux (some exception or something like that)

Thank you.

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    from Metalink........
    5. REP-00187 - Daemon Failed to start-up engine. Explanation of error: On UNIX, the Reports multi-tier server component requires the Reports Runtime Motif executable to run the requested report. As part of the startup process, a Reports background process is spawned by the rwmts60 to ensure that this can be accomplished, when a valid request is received. This error indicates that the background engine failed to start as expected. Troubleshooting steps: Try to call the Runtime Motif executable, and see if a response can be elicited on the UNIX server. Results and correction steps: If nothing happens: a) Check the Motif Reports Runtime executable (rwrun60) in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin folder and ensure that it exists, and that is not a zero byte file. b) If the file exists, re-link it per Oracle Developer version makefile guidelines. See your Developer installation guide for your version. Reference Note: NOTE 1078732.6 REP-187 STARTING RWMTS60
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

When executing the rwrun60 in graphic atmosphere it works without any problem, I made it the re-link and it followed me passing the same error