Unanswered: Problem in opening Oracle Forms.

Hi,

Accidently my oracle registry is changed. Then i have changed all the paths in that manually. Now i am able to connect to SQLPlus (client). But if i try to open any oracle form (which i was able to do previously), i am getting the following error message.

Cannot find the file 'C:\FMB\abir.fmb' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are
    correct and that all required libraries are available.

FRM-91116: Internal Error: Oracle*Image startup failure.
    FRM-10039: Unable to start up the Form Builder.

Is there anywhere i have missed to change anything or any path has got deleted (which has to be created freshly). Pls let me know...whoever faced this issue previously...

thanx & regards........avr.

I'm facing the same issue

I'm facing the same issue as there had been some changes to the windows registry after my installation. Did you get a solution for this? Is there anyone who could give us a solution for this?

Quote Originally Posted by avr View Post
    Hi,

Accidently my oracle registry is changed. Then i have changed all the paths in that manually. Now i am able to connect to SQLPlus (client). But if i try to open any oracle form (which i was able to do previously), i am getting the following error message.

Cannot find the file 'C:\FMB\abir.fmb' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are
    correct and that all required libraries are available.

FRM-91116: Internal Error: Oracle*Image startup failure.
    FRM-10039: Unable to start up the Form Builder.

Is there anywhere i have missed to change anything or any path has got deleted (which has to be created freshly). Pls let me know...whoever faced this issue previously...

thanx & regards........avr.

Why not uninstall oracle forms and then reinstall it. That would setup the registry correctly.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Provided Answers: 1
    The registry entries will be specific to your installation. We don't know which directory the components were installed in, we don't know what your ORACLE_HOME is - these affect the registry entries. It's possible for someone who knows what they're doing to sit down at your server & work out what's wrong but there is no way of knowing how long it will take to fix the problem. The best solution to this is to do as beilstwh says, & reinstall. Then, once it's working, save a copy of your registry (or take a screenprint of the relevant registry entries) so that next time you'll know what's changed.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.