Unanswered: Can't fathom this error message at all

My Jet database ( via its MS Ole DB provider ) is giving me the following message: 'Column(<colname>) does not exist in the appropriate rowset'. I can't make head or tail of this message and I can't locate any documentation on it ( googling the full text of the message produced only 1 result - a the same query by someone else and that went unanswered ). I would appreciate anyone throwing any light on it.

Re: Can't fathom this error message at all

Originally posted by jsoans
    My Jet database ( via its MS Ole DB provider ) is giving me the following message: 'Column(<colname>) does not exist in the appropriate rowset'. I can't make head or tail of this message and I can't locate any documentation on it ( googling the full text of the message produced only 1 result - a the same query by someone else and that went unanswered ). I would appreciate anyone throwing any light on it.
    Let's see your query ... And verify that the column does exist in the table you're querying from.

strQuery = "SHAPE{
    SELECT * FROM Transactions_Master AS TM INNER JOIN Entities_Master AS EM ON EM.ID = TM.Entity_ID
    WHERE TM.Entity_ID = '0000000001' AND EM.ID = TM.Entity_ID AND TM.Date_Time >= #1/6/2004# AND TM.Date_Time <= #1/6/2004#
    } APPEND ({
    SELECT ' ', ' ',* FROM Transaction_Details AS TD INNER JOIN Accounts_Master AS AM ON AM.Entity_ID = TD.Entity_ID AND AM.ID = TD.Account_ID
    } RELATE Entity_ID TO Entity_ID )"

PS There are supposed to be three parameters viz. TM.Entity_ID, TM.Date_Time ( for >= ), and TM.Date_Time ( for <= ) but I've substituted literals for the time being in case the problem was with parameters.

Sorry, forgot - I have verified all the fields. As a matter of fact, if this query is created in the DataEnvironment, it works fine ( at any rate to the extent that an MSHFlexGrid is able to create bands with the requisite columns at design-time ).