Unanswered: No read Permissions!

I am trying to import an Access DB into SQL Server, I am getting the following error:

Record(s) cannot be read; no read permissions on {tablename}

I get this message after I select all the tables that I plan on importing into SQL Server from the access database, so my table don't get imported.

Does anyone have an I idea why I am getting this error and how I can correct it?

Can it be that you're lacking permissions on one of the Access system tables that you mistakenly selected along with the rest? I surely doesn't sound like a SQL error.

Well thats what the error is telling me. It says that I n read permissions on the table I selected.

I have admin permissions on the access database. What I did was make a copy of it for testing purposes and when I try to import that into SQL SERVER I keep on getting this error.

Yup, that's a puzzle, but can you create an empty Access database and link all the tables from the copy that you created into this new one? I think you may get the same error at least on the one that gives you trouble.

KBA to tackle the issue.
    --Satya SKJ
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    [IMG]http://sqlserver-qa.net/google_bart.gif[/IMG]