Unanswered: Paradox v4.5 windows printing on XP

I have recently installed paradox for windows v4.5 on XP. Everyhting works fine except when I am sending print commands using objectpal within paradox. For example if I set the number of copies to 2 and print landscape, when the form is run, only 1 page is printed and in portrait. I was using Paradox on Win95 and it was fine. Any suggestions?

Considering all the problems I've had with XP and permissions, I'm betting that you don't have permission to Manage the Printer. Check the security tab on the printer properties to see what rights you have.

Originally posted by lmckelvy
    Considering all the problems I've had with XP and permissions, I'm betting that you don't have permission to Manage the Printer. Check the security tab on the printer properties to see what rights you have.
    Thanks for this. I tried it on XP, I found that the report now prints landscape but I cannot get it to print more then 1 copy of the report. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Nothing comes to mind, other than that the printer itself may be restricting it. I had a printer that refused to accept ObjectPAL commands to resize the page, but would allow other setting changes.