PLEASE HELP!

This may be an XML or HTML question or it may not be possible but I need to know.

Here’s the setup – Ihave a main table that stores Customer Name, Address, etc. Linked secondary tables store Notes regarding contacts with customer such as actions taken on customer’s behalf, conversations with customers, etc. Tables are linked on an auto-enter Customer ID number.

Need – To be able to send record(s) via email to a sales agent. Have agent open email, have form appear to edit/ update certain fields in record(s) and/or add records for new contact information then return records to home office for re-import into master program. If possible, Agent can also add records regarding new customers or records regarding new contacts with existing customers but this is less important. New Customer records would need to update their Customer ID field on re-import. Contacts records would have to have their ID number assigned before re-entry in order to link properly.

Prefer that agent be able to see a form view as opposed to a spreadsheet view. Need to export all information from main table and linked tables. Could provide agent with our program if necessary but is there a way to send just an editable document perhaps through HTML or XML with a minimal form that agent could use to edit or add records? Even open to the idea of an Excel spreadsheet if it can open with a form view but I can’t get form view to show the linked records properly. It puts all fields from both tables onto one main form.

This will probably be a once-monthly process for having agents update our sales records.

I would sincerely appreciate if anyone can tell me if and how this is possible and give me sample code if possible. I’m weary of gnashing my teeth over this one!

Contact info:
KCK
2kathy@mail.com