Unanswered: Changing (creating) macro by module

I have a problem:

I have more different users using the same Access aplication. The menues in aplication are built by macro. All users see all menu options, but there are some restrictions which can they select.

There is no problem in that. But now I would like for every user to have his own menu. For example: user A would see menu options A,B,C, and user B would see menu options D, E,F.

The problem is, that Application is secured with .mdw file and all users are created in Application (not in some USER table). I would like to give an administrator a possibility to administer which menu options should user see.

Now, I have a table, where should administrator check for every menu option, if is seen by user or not. The problem is that I should create a new macro for building menu for each user, which should show only checked menu options.

Would someone know if I can change a structure of a macro from a module, using VB code? Is there a way to change macro structure in any other way?
    Or is there some other way to create a menu?

Thank you!!

Does it need to be a macro? Can you not convert the macro to a module? There is a wizard that will do this for you.

Thank you for suggestion. I tried. But all I got was this:

"***** AddMenu action not available"

So I gues it needs to be a macro...
    www.SloMusic.com

I often use a macro to call a procedure. Pull down menus can only run macros, but there is nothing stopping that macro from running a function.