Unanswered: Combo Box using lookup table - change table= change data for all - help

Okay, I've started working on a statistics database at work to simplify (haha) things.

I've got a table filled with about 10 employee names
    This is used as a lookup table for forms where employees can select their name and input the appropriate stat they are capturing (as well as date and time) When I want to add or delete a name from the employee table (someone quits, new hire) The name I delete and replace with someone elses is propigating to all the data that had the original persons name. Is there an easy way to correct this?
    I hope I was able to make myself clear for you...
    My boss saw (I was planning on finishing it first before he saw it) and likes the database and wants it deployed 4/1, I've got to fix this bug and figure out how to do a query based on a date range that is put in by a user... ex. stats for month of april 2004, stats for month of may 2004. I've been muddying my way through this, and if I get that done I'll be sooooo relieved.
    Thanks

Never mind, all set now, was messing around with bound columns and realized that I needed to remove a field that was brought in.... whew.