Unhappy Unanswered: huge recalc error !!!

Hi,

I have a huge recalc error. When I put 'form_frmTest.recalc' in the VBA-code of a form, I get a question box which says that he needs a varaible of another form.

The strange thing is that he always asks a variable of that other form and he asks this on EVERY recalc on my whole application. I know that the form he asks has nothing to do with the form where my recalcs are in.

Does anyone has a sollution please? I'm getting so desperate over here :s...

Right, this form, does it have a control source thats part of the form, or is it related to a query ?

Somewhere down the line, this form with the parameter, has either got a some sort of query with a parameter requirement, or the fields it uses, have a possbile conflict with a name (like if you have 2 tables and they both have fields with the same name, like 'ID'. Then if you select ID as a field, it doesn't know which one to take.)

Solution maybe to look at the form whioch is giving you grief, goto the properties, goto the 'all' tab and right at the top, you'll see the record source. click in this field and then the three dots on the left, look at the field names on the source.

Alternatively, goto the query and check the same here.

Let me know if that works.

Ken

Ken,

I've done everything u said, but it didnt help, but i found a solution:
    I've located the code whitch is responsible for this error and I put it in comment. (It was code that I wrote a couple of months ago and that I don't need anymore now)

anyway, thank u very much for your help, Ken!

greetz