Unanswered: Email a Single Record

I have a form that has some comboboxes and text boxes on it. The form also has a subform on it that gets some data entered into it as well. I have a button at the bottom of the form to email out the Quote to the customer. The button is mapped to a query. The macro is set to sendobject Quote. The email button works however, it is trying to send all the records. I want just the current record to be sent to the customer. I have it working as of now where it prints to a pdf then you can email it out...however, not everyone has Acrobat Pro 6.0.

Any suggestions on how to make a macro that will only print the current record entered?

Thanks in advance.

Create a Report with your single record and send the report.

Also More people have acrobat reader and another reader out there (and it is free). Plus it makes it so they can't edit the record, change the quote, unless they have a writer.

S-

Code, etc.

What is the code you use for a button that emails a single record? Does it send it through outlook? How does this emailing system work with you?

Still No Go

Sbaxter, you misunderstood. I have acrobat pro 6.0 so I am able to print to a pdf. However, not all of my custiomers have it. So therefore, they cannot print to a pdf. Thanks for the suggestions Guys.

Originally posted by sbaxter
    Create a Report with your single record and send the report.

Also More people have acrobat reader and another reader out there (and it is free). Plus it makes it so they can't edit the record, change the quote, unless they have a writer.

S-