Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9

    Unanswered: Urgent!!! Regarding Named Cache

    Hi,

    Can someone do me favour:
    The database say pubs which bounds to a particular name cache say pubs_cache. Will this database can also use default data cache.

    Thanks in advance,
    Arun N.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    140

    Re: Urgent!!! Regarding Named Cache

    Yes it will use default data cache, db recovery is always dealt with default data cache

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9

    Re: Urgent!!! Regarding Named Cache

    Originally posted by perl
    Yes it will use default data cache, db recovery is always dealt with default data cache

    We mean to ask whether queries on pubs will use default data cache, as this pubs is already bind to pubs_cache (named cache) ?

    Thanks
    Arun

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    524

    Re: Urgent!!! Regarding Named Cache

    Originally posted by arrunkumaar
    We mean to ask whether queries on pubs will use default data cache, as this pubs is already bind to pubs_cache (named cache) ?

    Thanks
    Arun
    No. The requested pages will only use the pubs_cache. The recovery process is an exception

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4

    Re: Urgent!!! Regarding Named Cache

    Originally posted by fadace
    No. The requested pages will only use the pubs_cache. The recovery process is an exception
    Thanks a lot!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •