Unanswered: Backup-Please help been trying to work on this for weeks.

Ok here goes. I've got a database with 3 tables; tblCustomers, tblSuppliers and tblStock. Each of these tables contain about 10-15 records. Now here's the bit i'm stuck on..

In Delphi, i want to have 3 back buttons on a form. Button 1 for backing up customer records. Button2 for backing up supplier records, and button 3 for backing up stock records.

So, when I click on Button1 for e.g., it will backup/copy all the customer records from tblCustomers to a .dat file or a txt file. However, i have no idea about the coding for the buttons.

Can someone please help me this backup procedure. I've been stuck on it for weeks. Thanks in advance.

Ok this is what i've got but it keeps saying statement expected but var found..

procedure TfrmCustomers.BackupCustomerRecordsClick(Sender: TObject);
    begin
    var
    Source, Destination, mPath1, mPath2: string;
    begin
    Source := mPath1 + 'C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Delphi-Project\Database\Car-Rentals';
    Destination := mPath2 + 'C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Delphi-Project\System\Backup\Backup.dat';
    CopyFile(PChar(Source),PChar(Destination),...);
    end;

end;

Where car-rentals is the name of the database and backup.dat i placed in the directory stated above.

can some1 pls help.