Unanswered: Running Module as Minimized

I have a module that has function code used by several forms in my database. The function captures the logged in user name on the local machine. Every time a form that uses this function opens, the code is exposed in the VBA edit window. Is there a way to hide the code, or keep the VBA edit window from opening when the function is called?
    ---------------------
    Thanks
    David

Provided Answers: 1
    If you mean you don't want to show your functions to the user, then make an .mde file from you original .mdb

No, that's not exactly what I'm refering to. When VB code is written for a specific form, that code runs in the background of the database. The Microsoft Visual Basic window does not open for the form specific code. But for the modules, or at least this one, the Microsoft Visual Basic window opens in the background when one of my forms calls the function. I'm looking for a way to either minimize the Microsoft Visual Basic window, or to keep it from opening at all so the user does not see it. Just as with code that runs for a specific form, the user does not see the Visual Basic window.

Maybe I'm not explaining it right. Would it help to provide a copy of the module?
    ---------------------
    Thanks
    David

bump...
    ---------------------
    Thanks
    David

bump...

Sorry for the bumps guys, but I really need to try to get an answer on this. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
    ---------------------
    Thanks
    David