Unanswered: Newbie - Supressing Page Header

I am (obviously) using Crystal for the first time and need some help.

I am formatting a report and would like to supress one of the Page Headers on the last page only. The last page will always be the Report Footer with summary information and the Page Header I'd like to supress displays the column headings that are relevant only to the detail infomation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Newbie - Supressing Page Header

Not sure what version of Crystal Reports you are using, but I am using Crystal Reports 8.5, using Crystal syntax. I assume this works in other versions, but I can't be sure.

Right click on the page header you want to suppress and click "format section...". To the right of "Suppress no Drill down" button is an x+2 sign. Click this button and put the following code in:

TotalPageCount = PageNumber

Not sure how new you are so I will explain what is going on. If this expression returns true, then the page header, or whatever section you put this statement in will be suppressed. The statement is just saying if the current page number (PageNumber) is equal to the total page count(TotalPageCount), which is also equal to your last page, then suppress this section. Hope this helps.