Question Unanswered: [beginner] mysql and forums [/beginner]

I apologise if anything I say is rather stupid, I am very new to programming... I have forum, ( phpbb ) , and it requires a mySQL database, ( which my server will not provide) is there a free (I'm 14, with no money to spare at the moment) method of making my own mySQL database on my hosts server, or anywhere that will provide an external database that I can link to?? I would really appreciate any help, thankyou.

Re: [beginner] mysql and forums [/beginner]

Originally posted by Zipbob
    I apologise if anything I say is rather stupid, I am very new to programming... I have forum, ( phpbb ) , and it requires a mySQL database, ( which my server will not provide) is there a free (I'm 14, with no money to spare at the moment) method of making my own mySQL database on my hosts server, or anywhere that will provide an external database that I can link to?? I would really appreciate any help, thankyou.
    Either your host has MySQL available to its users or it doesn't. If they don't have it available you won't be able to run your own instance.

I think you can find sites with free access to MySQL online but I think you have very limited things you can do with it.

Search google for
    +"Mysql" +"free" +"ISP"
    include everything on that line above in teh google search, and see what you find.

Oh and on another note, no need to appologize
    a) we were all young once
    b) we were all beginners once

Thnakyou, I will look around.