Unanswered: i m using vb 6.0 n sqlserver 2000

hi
    i m using masked text box to save time in tableof sqlserver 2000........the format of time is "09:20:59 AM" ......the problem is i want the hour doesnt exceed from 23 n minute n seconds doesnt exceed from 59......i want hour to be 00 after 23 n minutes n seconds to be 00 after 59......
    please help me.......
    thanx
    i m using text box to save data in table of sql server 2000 ...when the data is getting save it is also adding to the list box......i want the data not to be saved again if it is present in list box once
    thanx
    mishi

Re: i m using vb 6.0 n sqlserver 2000

Originally posted by mishi
    hi
    i m using masked text box to save time in tableof sqlserver 2000........the format of time is "09:20:59 AM" ......the problem is i want the hour doesnt exceed from 23 n minute n seconds doesnt exceed from 59......i want hour to be 00 after 23 n minutes n seconds to be 00 after 59......
    please help me.......
    thanx

You can say a command like if min or hour greater than 59 and 23 it shoud go to zero I hope u understand.....

if (min>59)
    {
    Datepart.Min=00
    }

and

if(hour>23)
    {
    DatePart.hour=00
    }

I have not worked very much on VB I am a frequent worker on C# so the syntax might need to change.. so please look into it.. I hope this resolves your problem Do message me if your problem is solved.

Regards

Bye
    Shani