Red face Unanswered: Please Help with Combo Box

I have been having problem with combo box on my form. I have two-combo box on my form and then some text field.

Combo1 box has its own related text field
    Combo2 box has its own related text field

Each time user picks value from Combo1 its text fields changes according to the value choose in Combo1.

But for reason I can’t accomplish this for my 2nd combo box. Whenever user pick value on Combo2 I want the text fields to be change according to the Combo2.

I have attached the sample database

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Skharva

Re: Please Help with Combo Box

Originally posted by Skharva
    I have been having problem with combo box on my form. I have two-combo box on my form and then some text field.

Combo1 box has its own related text field
    Combo2 box has its own related text field

Each time user picks value from Combo1 its text fields changes according to the value choose in Combo1.

But for reason I can’t accomplish this for my 2nd combo box. Whenever user pick value on Combo2 I want the text fields to be change according to the Combo2.

I have attached the sample database

Thanks
    Both fields? How are you doing the change for the 1st textbox? It should work for the 2nd ...

Red face Re: Please Help with Combo Box

Originally posted by M Owen
    Both fields? How are you doing the change for the 1st textbox? It should work for the 2nd ...
    Ok now its working fine for the combo box. I used DLookUp for combo. but now i want to add subform on that MainForm. How can i link subform to unbound Combo box.

I have attached the new Test2 database. Open the frmMotherInfants.

Thanks
    Skharva

Re: Please Help with Combo Box

Originally posted by Skharva
    Ok now its working fine for the combo box. I used DLookUp for combo. but now i want to add subform on that MainForm. How can i link subform to unbound Combo box.

I have attached the new Test2 database. Open the frmMotherInfants.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Skharva

I have accomplished something similar.
    On your unbound combo, set an event on AfterUpdate and do a requery (Me.Requery). On the mainform, set an event on OnOpen and do a similar requery. Since your sub-form is linked to the main using the InfantID, you should have the sub-form update based on the combo selection.

Hope this helps.