Unanswered: Hiding columns in a table x 2

I need to display a table which has been generated by a make table query.
    Two columns contain data which is not relevant to the user but essential for the correct generation of the data.
    How do I hide these two columns programatically? ie from the form that opens the table.

You could create a form which has a recordsource which is the created table, and simply put controls (text boxes, combo boxes etc) showing the fields you want the user to see. Alternatively you could create a query based on the created table and open that. It is much better to use forms to present information to the user, than it is to use the table itself or a raw query, as a form gives you much more control over what the user can and can't do (eg add records, delete records)

Originally posted by andysiant
    You could create a form which has a recordsource which is the created table, and simply put controls (text boxes, combo boxes etc) showing the fields you want the user to see. Alternatively you could create a query based on the created table and open that. It is much better to use forms to present information to the user, than it is to use the table itself or a raw query, as a form gives you much more control over what the user can and can't do (eg add records, delete records)
    Thanks but the table that is created has different numbers of columns depending on the criteria that I put into the form that creates it. Only the first three columns are constant and I want to hide columns two and three. The data that the table displays is temporary. I cant use a form or a query to display the data.