Unanswered: Access 2000 Citrix Problem-can't start wizard, builder or add-in

I'm running Access 2000 on Citrix Metaframe 1.8 for Windows 2000. I have students loging on to the citrix server and using access. When they try to define an input mask in a table they receive this error.

Microsoft Access can't start the wizard, builder, or add-in

*The library database containing the wizard, builder, or add-in may not be installed. Point to the Add-ins on the Tools menu, and then click Add-In Manager to see if the library database is installed.
    *The wizard, builder, or ad-in code may not be compiled and Microsoft Access can't compile it. There may be a syntax error in the code.
    *The key for the add-in in the Windows Registry file may be incorrect.

I get the same error when logged in as administrator. And i recieve an error if i try to go to Add-ins on the Tools Menu.

Any ideas? Thanks.

When I have run into this error in the past, it is usually related to the fact that only a typical installtion was done of MS Office. Go through to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Select MS Office and goto the Add/Remove components of the Office Installation and include all componets of Access, so you won't have this problem with other aspects of Access.