Unanswered: How to show Relations in Oracle

I think it´s a little silly question but it´s really important for me. Does anyone know how can i show,in a graphical way (I already know i can see it at the "constraint" flap), the relation beteewn the database tables in Oracle ? I know nothing at all about Oracle, i have been worked always with Acess and this is really simple here, only to press the relation button. I guess it´s also simple in Oracle.

Thanks in adavance,
    Álvaro.

Actually Álvaro, it's not as simple as a button click. You will need a third party product to get what you are looking for. We use a product called TOAD, available from Quest Software. TOAD has an ER diagrammer. I know this is NOT the only one out there, but simply the only one we've USED. Suggest you do some searching of the internet for ER diagram software the supports Oracle databases and see which one meets your needs specifically.

JoeB

Hi
    I think u should use ERWIN which is data modelling tool and Oracle is one of the many databases supported by the product.

Kaushik

Provided Answers: 4
    Or, if you use (or plan to use) Oracle Designer (9i), there is ER Diagrammer as well.