Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Application

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    294

    Unanswered: Application

    Hi there,

    I need a cheaper and better application than PL-SQL Developer or with the same quality at least.

    This is for my software development company !!!

    Can you suggest me any one ????

    Thank You So much !!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    136
    Hi!

    You can get TOAD from
    www.quest.com.

    TOAD has graphical surface and allows you to work with PL-SQL-Editor.
    You can use both.
    Regards,
    Julia

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    294
    Do you know how much it is copared with PL-SQL developer ?

    I mean: a half, a quarter ..... per license !!!

    Originally posted by julla27
    Hi!

    You can get TOAD from
    www.quest.com.

    TOAD has graphical surface and allows you to work with PL-SQL-Editor.
    You can use both.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    354
    You can actually d/l TOAD from quest and use their free version for as long as you like... only requirement is to d/l every 30 days.

    JoeB

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    294
    Do you know any other tool like Toad, for multiple DBMS (Oracle, DB2 ...)

    Originally posted by joebednarz
    You can actually d/l TOAD from quest and use their free version for as long as you like... only requirement is to d/l every 30 days.

    JoeB

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    294

    Wink

    Toad is so expensive for a small company, do you know any other one ?

    Originally posted by julla27
    Hi!

    You can get TOAD from
    www.quest.com.

    TOAD has graphical surface and allows you to work with PL-SQL-Editor.
    You can use both.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    136
    Hi,
    You can download TOAD-free-version by

    www.quest.com

    Ok, you have to update it all 30 days, but
    0$ - expensive?
    Regards,
    Julia

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    294

    Wink

    Well !!!

    Thank you so much !

    Originally posted by julla27
    Hi,
    You can download TOAD-free-version by

    www.quest.com

    Ok, you have to update it all 30 days, but
    0$ - expensive?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8

    Cool try this!

    Tools for 30-day trial version @ www.benthicsoftware.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •