Unhappy Unanswered: 97 to XP Conversion Corruption

My company is currently migrating from an NT/97 platform to an XP platform. The entire company has not been upgraded at this point. There are some small statistical databases I've created in 97, and converted to XP. I tested the converted data with success, and therefore deleted the 97 version (I know, that was dumb). For some reason when trying to access the data I now get an error message with the following detail:

AppName: msaccess.exe AppVer: 10.0.2627.1 ModName: msaccess.exe
    ModVer: 10.0.2627.1 Offset: 0001d0ae

There is more detail but it's pages. This is the abbreviated version. Does anyone know what this means or what I can do?

Thanks!

Re: 97 to XP Conversion Corruption

Originally posted by PatrickFAO
    My company is currently migrating from an NT/97 platform to an XP platform. The entire company has not been upgraded at this point. There are some small statistical databases I've created in 97, and converted to XP. I tested the converted data with success, and therefore deleted the 97 version (I know, that was dumb). For some reason when trying to access the data I now get an error message with the following detail:

AppName: msaccess.exe AppVer: 10.0.2627.1 ModName: msaccess.exe
    ModVer: 10.0.2627.1 Offset: 0001d0ae

There is more detail but it's pages. This is the abbreviated version. Does anyone know what this means or what I can do?

Thanks!
    That error is when you access the new base ( XP ) with what...?
    Saludos
    Norberto

That error occurs when you access the new database with XP. It won't attempt to open the file in 97.