Unanswered: Oracle connection problem

I want to use an Oracle database but i am facing problems with the first step.thus,I can´t open my object connection and i alway geting the same exception:
    An unhandled exception of type 'System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException' occurred in system.data.dll

I have done only the tipical "copy & paste" from the oracle connection string, that look like below:
    "Provider=MSDAORA.1;user ID=[user];Password=[pass];Data Source=[src];Security Info=True"

I think that the problem can be the DataSource string, it looks exatcly as folow: Data Source=odbcracle:thin:@fe64700:1521:

Another problem that i can guess is the Oracle Driver, do i need it in order to connect a Oracle database?

In case that's any use i´ll say i have already connect this database programming with java using the next connection string:
    <dbaseconnection username=[YOSSI] password=[Pass] dbasename="tue" dbaseurl="jdbcracle:thin:@fe64700:1521:"/>

Can anyone help me?
    Thanks in advance,
    Álvaro

Re: Oracle connection problem

Data Source = the name of the database you want to connect to. This must match a record in your TNSNAMES.Ora file.

ie
    "Provider=MSDAORA.1;user ID=[user];Password=[pass];Data Source=[src];Security Info=True"

where SRC = ACCTPROD

where your tnsfile has

ACCTPROD =
    (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
    (ADDRESS =
    (PROTOCOL = TCP)
    (Host = Host-type)
    (Port = ####)
    )
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = ACCTPROD)