Unanswered: Suppress Printing Subreports

I would like to have my subreport group footer data print the first time it
    opened then I do not want it printed again on my print out.

The subreport is linked to a qry and I am only using the group footer in the main report.

The subreport is pasted into the main report's group footer. So ordinarily the subreport info would get printed everytime the main report group footer is printed.

I would prefer the subreport info prints only the first time(one time) with the main report group footer. All other times that the main report group footer is printed I do want any subreport to print.

Can you help?

Re: Suppress Printing Subreports

Use a flag with private scope.
    In the report's groupfooter's format event check the flag. If its 0 then let the sub report print and after that set the flag to 1. Next time when the event is fired, check the flag. If its 1 then set the subreport's visible property to "No".

Originally posted by quicklee
    I would like to have my subreport group footer data print the first time it
    opened then I do not want it printed again on my print out.

The subreport is linked to a qry and I am only using the group footer in the main report.

The subreport is pasted into the main report's group footer. So ordinarily the subreport info would get printed everytime the main report group footer is printed.

I would prefer the subreport info prints only the first time(one time) with the main report group footer. All other times that the main report group footer is printed I do want any subreport to print.

Can you help?