Unanswered: Module Not Found/You canceled the previous operation

I built a simple access db, and it was working fine. I was trying to fix a button on a form to have it run a query and then save the query to excel. I was playing around in the visual basic and messed up my whole db. Now my switchboard doesn't open and none of the buttons on my forms work. Every time I click on them I get an error message "Module not Found". When I go into the visual basic to fix it I get another error message that says, "You canceled the previous operation". I get it when I click on the debug and when I try to click on anything in visual basic.

Thank you for your help!

Re: Module Not Found/You canceled the previous operation

If your db is small, post it here and someone can take a look at it. looks like you messed up your refrences. If you know where to look for them, then give it a shot.

Originally posted by vbtrader
    I built a simple access db, and it was working fine. I was trying to fix a button on a form to have it run a query and then save the query to excel. I was playing around in the visual basic and messed up my whole db. Now my switchboard doesn't open and none of the buttons on my forms work. Every time I click on them I get an error message "Module not Found". When I go into the visual basic to fix it I get another error message that says, "You canceled the previous operation". I get it when I click on the debug and when I try to click on anything in visual basic.

Thank you for your help!

Thank You! Here is my database:
    Attached Files Attached Files

You had one corrupted object "HitLogForm". i've removed that form. now evrythings seems okay. If you need that form then you'll have to re create it.

i'm attaching the new mdb file here.

Originally posted by vbtrader
    Thank You! Here is my database:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Talking

You fixed it! Thank you so much!