a data model for Templates

I want to make a database for a program who have the aim of, first, let the user define templates for products and second, save products fitting those Templates. For example, when a new screw come i should be able to go in the program and say: It will have 5 different features (model,color,rotation speed and press), also the user will give a example for each feld or a format to say how a feld is wanted to be fill in. After that, all the screw should be saved with this format.
    The database shouldn´t be too complicated but i have a couple of doubt and i want to get some advice from the experts.
    Currently i am thinking to implement the next solutions:

Table:Template
    Id
    Naming
    Date....

Table:Technic Detail
    Id
    fkTemplateId
    type....
    (Relation: Between Template and this Table there is a 1 to inf. relation, that means, a Template is described by different Technic details as color,model,...)

Table:Format
    Id
    fkTechnicId
    mask....
    (Relation: Between Format and Technic Detail there is a 1 to inf. Relation in order to specify how must the input look like)

Table:Value
    Id
    fkFormatId
    Value....
    (Relation: Between Format a Value there is a 1 to inf. relations for each value from each technic detail stored in the database)

Table:Product
    Id
    fkTemplateId
    fkValueId
    fabricant.....
    (Relation:Between Template and this Table there is a 1 to inf. relation to stores each product from one concrete template)
    (Relation:Between this table and Value there is a 1 to inf. relation to specify each feature for the product. Of course one Product must only have the Technic details conteined by its Template)

I think it´s not enought clear but i will be really grateful for any help.
    Thanks in advance,
    Álvaro.

Ok, i have learned how to attach a file , I have also made a couple of changes in my model. May i get an opinion from any of you I´m not really convinced of my design.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails model.jpg