Smile Unanswered: Selecting indivdual labels to print

I am after a bit of help, I have a address label database with over 800 addresses on, I can print the whole database fine and can print single address labels fine by having a check box selected on my form so when i hit the print button it brings up that address to print however the problem is that people also including my self are forgeting to uncheck the box after we have finished, and next time we go to use this option we can have as many as 10 plus addresses coming up and it is taking up time going though un-checking them all, is there a simple way to clear the checks off after exiting the database have tryed delete queries but it tends to wipe everthing. Also another litte annoyance is after we check the check box we have to move a page up and back to get the address up have tryed a couple of macros to update the page automatically but doesnt work. Any help much appreciated i am sure its simple but however its always the simplest things that pass me by.

cheers

sheppy

Re: Selecting indivdual labels to print

Originally posted by sheppy124
    I am after a bit of help, I have a address label database with over 800 addresses on, I can print the whole database fine and can print single address labels fine by having a check box selected on my form so when i hit the print button it brings up that address to print however the problem is that people also including my self are forgeting to uncheck the box after we have finished, and next time we go to use this option we can have as many as 10 plus addresses coming up and it is taking up time going though un-checking them all, is there a simple way to clear the checks off after exiting the database have tryed delete queries but it tends to wipe everthing. Also another litte annoyance is after we check the check box we have to move a page up and back to get the address up have tryed a couple of macros to update the page automatically but doesnt work. Any help much appreciated i am sure its simple but however its always the simplest things that pass me by.

cheers

sheppy
    An update query on the checkmark ...

UPDATE TableNameHere SET SomeYesNo=False WHERE (SomeYesNo=True);