Question Unanswered: alter stored procedure

I want to alter a stored procedure which is in a package. But, the package also has many other stored procedures which I don't want to modify. How do I do this?

Do I have to include all the stored procedures in the statement:
    ALTER PACKAGE A as
    PROCEDURE X(
    );
    END PACKAGE A;

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

you have to recompile the whole package, changing the procedure inside as required

ie create or replace package body ....
    There are 10 types of people in the world, those that know Binary and those that don't.

Does that mean I'll have to include all the procedures specifications and body even though they don't need any modification? I have to modify just one procedure in the package.
    In other words, do I include all the procedures in the CREATE OR REPLACE statement?

Thanks.

Does that mean I'll have to include all the procedures specifications and body even though they don't need any modification? I have to modify just one procedure in the package.
    In other words, do I include all the procedures in the CREATE OR REPLACE statement?

Thanks.

yes you need to include ALL the procedures in the body. If the procedure you are modifying does not have any parameter changes you do not need to recompile the package spec, only the body
    There are 10 types of people in the world, those that know Binary and those that don't.