Question Unanswered: Oracle Assesment sample tests

does anyone have some oracle certification sample Assesment tests?

Specifically Oracle 8 DBA, Oracle 8 performance tuning, Oracle 8 Backup and recovery and Oracle 8 network admin

I am doing the exams off my own back and I know you can buy more sample exams but my company wont pay for them

It's been a few years since I looked at this stuff, I have all the Skill builder CD's for Oracle 8 and have passed the Oracle 8 SQL and PL/SQL, is it worth carrying on and finishing the Oracle 8 exams and is there then a 9i upgrade? or would it be better to try to get hold of the skill builder 9i course and starting again? (the next question will be can I get them from anywhere )

cheers
    Robert
    There are 10 types of people in the world, those that know Binary and those that don't.

Re: Oracle Assesment sample tests

Originally posted by robert xr4x4
    does anyone have some oracle certification sample Assesment tests?

Specifically Oracle 8 DBA, Oracle 8 performance tuning, Oracle 8 Backup and recovery and Oracle 8 network admin

I am doing the exams off my own back and I know you can buy more sample exams but my company wont pay for them

It's been a few years since I looked at this stuff, I have all the Skill builder CD's for Oracle 8 and have passed the Oracle 8 SQL and PL/SQL, is it worth carrying on and finishing the Oracle 8 exams and is there then a 9i upgrade? or would it be better to try to get hold of the skill builder 9i course and starting again? (the next question will be can I get them from anywhere )

cheers
    Robert
    http://www.braindumps.com/