Unhappy Unanswered: Problem with switchboard

Hi,

I'm having some strange problems with the switchboard utility in access! The weird thing is that I set it up fine, but when i open the switchboard form it doesent change according to what I set up.

I'm totaly at a loss here.

Its even weirder when it works in a blank database, but refuses to work with my reports.

I am using 2 linked tables from a MySQL server for data. Both of them open fine on their own.

I also have 3 different queries, each getting data for 3 corresponding reports. Again, This all works fine....

I deleted all macros/modules, all other forms and the only extra table is the switchboard table it creates.

did anyone have this problem before????

Edit:

I have found Form_Form1 and Form_Form2 in Microsoft Access Class Ojects folder when viewing VBS, as well as entries for my reports. Is there any way to remove those? I think this is whats causing the problem.
    Last edited by YevSnow; 04-14-04 at 09:35.

Did you change stuff to the switchboard form or using the SB Manager?

JS
    Have you ever thought about thinking on purpose?

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs
    Web/Database Development and Consulting
    The-Patriot.net by Patriot Designs

using SB manager...

I fixed it by using copy paste of all the objects and sql into a blank database...

I had Form_Form1 and Form_From2 objects not pointing to anything, but had identical code for a switchboard, so every time i tried creating the new one it countdint link it to the code, i think.

To tell the truth, i have no idea why it couldnt do it. This started happening after I took a backup front end file from the nextwork to modify it.

Something dodgy happening with it while it was transfering from the network.

Ah okay. Glad you got it all fixed up .

JS
    Have you ever thought about thinking on purpose?

Jarvis Stubblefield
    Patriot Designs
    Web/Database Development and Consulting
    The-Patriot.net by Patriot Designs