Unanswered: Website Incorporation

Hi, I have made a database, and now i need it on my site. The system i have built is for taking peoples credid card no's etc for ordering, but i dont know how to make a 'submit' form on my site to extract the data and put it on to my databse in the relevant fields. Can anybidy point me in the right direction?

o, and one more thing i was wondering if anybody knows how to make a secured page on the internet, not that this has much to do with what im trying to achieve.

Any support much appreciated

Jamie

Re: Website Incorporation

Originally posted by 00304367
    Hi, I have made a database, and now i need it on my site. The system i have built is for taking peoples credid card no's etc for ordering, but i dont know how to make a 'submit' form on my site to extract the data and put it on to my databse in the relevant fields. Can anybidy point me in the right direction?

o, and one more thing i was wondering if anybody knows how to make a secured page on the internet, not that this has much to do with what im trying to achieve.

Any support much appreciated

Jamie

You're going to want to probably learn ASP (Active Server Pages). You will be able to interact with the database through web forms. ASP uses VBScript, very similar to VB, so it shouldn't be too tough to pick up.