Thread: Filter Reports

Unanswered: Filter Reports

I am trying to create a filter that will display the filtered values on a report. Its for renewal dates the clients in this company are suppose to renew thier licenses every 2 yrs and I need the filter to display everyone whose due to renew their license for Example 5/1/2004- 5/31/2004 I need it to display everyone for that month and year. Can someone help me I have been trying to do this and its turning into a disaster

wouldn't it be easiers to do this in a query and then put the info into a report from the query. I need a litte more info, but I think that you need to do query a first and then filter it from there to the report.

In the query that drives the report, put your date boundries in the criteria section of the particular field you want to filter.

Originally posted by chris86924
    wouldn't it be easiers to do this in a query and then put the info into a report from the query. I need a litte more info, but I think that you need to do query a first and then filter it from there to the report.
    Yes but this is for my users I want them to be able to put in a renewal date and a report generates from values they type in