Unhappy Unanswered: Printing Multiple Tabs on a Form

Hello,

I am using Access 2000 and need help with the following:
    I have a Form with 3 different tabs and I want to print the 5 records that I have selected (using the form filter). Each tab is sized to fit on an A4 page.

HOWEVER, I want a command button which when clicked will print tab1, then tab2, then tab3 for record 1;
    then tab1, then tab2, then tab3 for record 2;
    then tab1, then tab2, then tab3 for record 3...
    and so on..

Please HELP me, my VB is not up to this!!

Provided Answers: 1
    Is there a specific reason why you're not doing this as a report?

Wink RE: Printing Multiple Tabs on a Form

Originally posted by Teddy
    Is there a specific reason why you're not doing this as a report?
    The users in question have specified that they want to run quick print jobs for records selected via the 'Form Filter' function, rather than have to think about criteria for Queries for Reports that will output the same thing on paper.

So what they want is the magic print command button that will do it all in a flash. But as I'm discovering it ain't that easy to get Access to do it in VB.

It's all just down to sheer laziness at user level really - hence my request for help!!

Provided Answers: 1
    You know honestly, it's really much easier on you AND the user to do this as a report...

By simply feeding values to your report, you can have it print from a single button press with all the correct information for the currently selected record.

I HEARTILY recommend you reconsider using a report, it will make life much easier.

Remember, it's not how complicated the procedure is to code, it's how complicated it is to use. You can do this so it's transparant to the user without too much effort on your part.