Unanswered: forms9i icons on buttons

I followed oracle's whitepaper on deploying icons and created a .jar file
    in the forms90\java directory. However the icons (.gif files) still don't appear when i run my .fmx application.

The jar archive file is accesible from the web and that the icon names in the jar file have the right case.

Is there anything else i'm missing???

Hi,
    I see this guide in metalink you can try.
    Things needed to make ICONS in a JAR file work

1. The .jar file must exist and must contain the required icons as .gif files

2. The form(s) using the icons cannot specify a path

3. The oag_icons.jar (or whatever filename is chosen) file must reside in the same directory on the UNIX server as f60all_jinit.jar

4. The formsweb.cfg file must contain the following, either in the default configuration (which can be either used by each application or over-ridden by a named configuration file) or in a named configuration, or both:

default:

archive_jini=f60all_jinit.jar,oag_icons.jar
    imagebase=codebase

or in named config:

[IPI]
    archive_jini=f60all_jinit.jar,oag_icons.jar,ipi_ic ons.jar
    imagebase=codebase

5. The basejini.htm file should contain a <PARAM_NAME=> statement (for Netscape) AND an EMBED statement (for IE) as follows:

for Netscape:

<PARAM NAME="ImageBase" VALUE="Codebase">

for IE:

ImageBase="Codebase"

(This allows, among other things, testing the forms both from our current Netscape environment and from Internet Explorer)

6. The registry.dat file and it’s mirror default.dat must be modified to set default.icons.iconpath to a NULL path as follows:

default.icons.iconpath=

best Rgds,

i followed the steps same as the ones u've outlined from the oracle whitepaper except for the basejini.htm file and registry.dat file. I did those but the icons still didn't appear. The white paper mentioned that if the default.icons.iconpath= is set to NULL to copy the icon files into the forms90/j2ee/forms90app/forms90web folder in oracle9iDS which i did and sure enough the icons finally appeared.
    thank you so much for yr help