Unanswered: combining queries to produce report

I have many small queries that produce the desired report. I need to make one big report that inculcates all the queries .. any one know how to do that

thank you

Re: combining queries to produce report

Originally posted by fullymooned
    I have many small queries that produce the desired report. I need to make one big report that inculcates all the queries .. any one know how to do that

thank you
    Would be helpful if you could give at least a brief description of your data model, query structure, etc. Without that it's difficult to advise someting.
    Replies based on my configuration: Windows XP / Microsoft Office Access 2003 unless specified otherwise.

Queries 3 and 4 are used to produce reports Daily Log Query3 and 4
    I need to combine them and make one report

thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

If I understood right what you need - try this

SELECT [Daily Log].Date, [Daily Log].Shift, [Daily Log].outfall, [Daily Log].chrometreat, [Daily Log].nonchrometreat, [Daily Log].tca_crclarifier1, [Daily Log].tca_crclarifier2, [Daily Log].tca_alkclarifier1, [Daily Log].tca_alkclarifier2, [Daily Log].tca_combineddischarge1, [Daily Log].tca_combineddischarge2
    FROM [Daily Log]
    WHERE ((([Daily Log].Date)=[Enter Date]));
    (paste this as a new query source in "SQL" view mode).
    Replies based on my configuration: Windows XP / Microsoft Office Access 2003 unless specified otherwise.

Another way you can do this: open a new query in design view; add both queries as source instead of tables, and pull out the fields you need (though this is definitely not the best way to achieve what you need).

Also, further you can follow these steps:
    1. Create a new query in design view;
    2. Open the queries 3 and 4 in design view;
    3. Select the columns in queries 3 and 4 that you need, copy them;
    4. Go to the new query, select an empty column and paste.

There you go -- you'll now have a combined query. The only thing that you should be careful about is to watch duplicate columns (date, shift, etc.)