Thread: Report Header

Unanswered: Report Header

I am having problem with this report header. i included following command in the page header so it shows up every page. when, i am trying to review the report, the header prints on the first page only. and second page and following page, it does not pick up the fields like start date and end date values. it only shows up "closed deal report for period of to"

also, when i am printing the report, it does the same.

anyhelp will be great!

=" Closed Deal Report for the period of " & Format([Forms]![myform]![txtstartdate],"mmmm d"", ""yyyy") & " to " & Format([Forms]![myform]![txtenddate],"mmmm d"", ""yyyy")

Thanks

nix

try adding .Text on to the end of each reference to the text boxes. If this doesn't help, let me know

Provided Answers: 1
    Originally posted by Saila
    try adding .Text on to the end of each reference to the text boxes. If this doesn't help, let me know
    .text is only available with the control has focus. .value is what you'd be looking for.

I don't think that's the problem though, as .value is the default property returned when referencing a "physical" control.

.Text is unavailable through code, but when binding a control to another control, you have to include it.