Unanswered: Creating a schedule form

Yeah, as said in the title, I'm trying to create a schedule for machine maintanence in the company i'm working with. This i what I am trying to achieve:
    __________________________________________________ | |<----------------Machine IDs------------------------->|
    |_____ |__________________________________________|
    | |<-----------------Status and remarks---------------->|
    |Events| |
    | | |
    |_____ |___________________________________________|

I was wondering if this is possible to be done in Access. Any help or suggestions is greatly appriciated. Thx.

P.S. I have tried to use crosstab query and it does not work. It requires the use of totals for values. I already have a table ready for this schedule thingy.

Re: Creating a schedule form

Originally posted by chanjw
    Yeah, as said in the title, I'm trying to create a schedule for machine maintanence in the company i'm working with. This i what I am trying to achieve:
    __________________________________________________ | |<----------------Machine IDs------------------------->|
    |_____ |__________________________________________|
    | |<-----------------Status and remarks---------------->|
    |Events| |
    | | |
    |_____ |___________________________________________|

I was wondering if this is possible to be done in Access. Any help or suggestions is greatly appriciated. Thx.

P.S. I have tried to use crosstab query and it does not work. It requires the use of totals for values. I already have a table ready for this schedule thingy.
    Generically ... Yes. How do you want the shedule to be generated? Is it going to be interactive?

thx for the reply.

answer to ur question: not very interactive. the user can type in the different events, status and remarks by themself. basically the schedule will contain only the tool ids at first. the events, status and remarks, the user will type in. any ideas?