Unanswered: Secure1.mdw / Secure1.mdw.old

I was playing with the permissions on my access db, and I changed the file name of Secure1.mdw to Secure1.mdw.old. I then opened the database and it did not prompt for the password like usual. I closed out of the db, changed the file back to Secure1.mdw and logged in again. It did not ask for a password and now I have lost rights to modify 90% of the content of the db. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Shane

Re: Secure1.mdw / Secure1.mdw.old

Originally posted by santner
    I was playing with the permissions on my access db, and I changed the file name of Secure1.mdw to Secure1.mdw.old. I then opened the database and it did not prompt for the password like usual. I closed out of the db, changed the file back to Secure1.mdw and logged in again. It did not ask for a password and now I have lost rights to modify 90% of the content of the db. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Shane
    Run your WorkGroup Administrator program and join the appropriate mdw ...

I've read about that, something like wrkgadm.exe or something, but I searched my C: drive and could not find that program. I also looked in WINNT\system32 and still no luck. Any other advice?

Originally posted by santner
    I've read about that, something like wrkgadm.exe or something, but I searched my C: drive and could not find that program. I also looked in WINNT\system32 and still no luck. Any other advice?
    It is under
    "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\WRKGADM.EXE"