Question Unanswered: Printing Negative Numbers

I can't get negative numbers to print out in my workbook.
    It is 3178 KB and 28 worksheets.
    If I enter positive numbers or text in the cells, they print fine.
    The problem cells are formatted to display negative numbers in red with parentheses.

All data appears in Print Preview, but it doesn't all print out.
    We have tried printing on different HP printer models - LJ 7110, OJ 4050N, OJ d135 - to no avail.

Any ideas?

Custom Formatting

This might be something as simple as the printers are set up to only print black characters, so you might want to check the printer's settings.

However, failing that the more difficult and less satisfying fix is this...

If the problem is the format of the negative value cells are in red and you don't want them to be red, then we're going to change the formatting so that negative numbers are black.

-First, save a copy of this file somewhere else and experiment on the copy, not your original. We want to make sure that we can get you back to your original problem and not create more, which this might do.

-Second, highlight all of the cells that you want to change the format.

-Third, click on the Format Menu then click on Cells.

-Forth, in the "Format Cells" box, click on the Tab labled "Number".

-Fifth, If the current Catagory is listed as "Custom" then, do the following...
    -- There should be a box labled "Type:" and there are a bunch of different characters in there. Somewhere in the middle of that there should be Red in brackets, like this "[Red]" (see example below). Remove "[Red]" from type. then click on the OK button. Try to print it out again.

Example:
    Before: _(* #,##0.00_);[Red]_(* (#,##0.00);_(* "-"??_);_(@_)
    After: _(* #,##0.00_);_(* (#,##0.00);_(* "-"??_);_(@_)

For an explanation of the format type in "Custom Number Format" into MS Excel help.

Hope this is helpful.
    -SR22Mike