Unanswered: Comparing Tables

I have two tables of pass and fail configurations that I would like to compare and turn into a report.
    Both tables have the same fields. There are approx 100 fields that are being tested. I would like to take table 1 and compare all 100 fields that say either pass or fail and compare them to the same fields in table 2. Then if they both say "pass" .. I would like the report to say pass for that field. If they don't then I want the field to say "Fail" in the report.
    I have tried
    IIF([Initial Conf]![Bus1]="Pass" And [Failure Conf]![Bus1]="Pass", "Pass","Fail")

This didn't work. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tkacoo
    I have two tables of pass and fail configurations that I would like to compare and turn into a report.
    Both tables have the same fields. There are approx 100 fields that are being tested. I would like to take table 1 and compare all 100 fields that say either pass or fail and compare them to the same fields in table 2. Then if they both say "pass" .. I would like the report to say pass for that field. If they don't then I want the field to say "Fail" in the report.
    I have tried
    IIF([Initial Conf]![Bus1]="Pass" And [Failure Conf]![Bus1]="Pass", "Pass","Fail")

This didn't work. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Thank you
    I Forgot to say that I have a third table that I would also like this information to be stored in!

Provided Answers: 1
    You could nest your IIF statements if you'd like:

IIF([Initial Conf]![Bus1]="Pass", iif([Failure Conf]![Bus1]="Pass", "Pass", "fail"), "fail")