Unanswered: Need Help from Experts

[FONT=Garamond][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2]

Hi guys,

Scenario:
    We are currently running an Accounting software in Visual Foxpro 8. All are freetables. We are migrating the whole VFP database to sql server 2000 to provide better service to our users. The leagacy VFP system currently running on the production server. Our intension is to migrate the whole system concurrently without intervening/down the system. We found a feasible way to import data from VFP8 with the help or OLEDB VFP.Now I am the one who needs to take care of the Data Synchronization between VFP and Sql Server. I am quite new to DBA routines. I don't have fair idea to synchronize between VFP and SQL Server 2000. If anybody can suggest which replication methodology can I follow to replicate between VFP and SQL SERVER 2000 or even do some DTS routine to achive this. I hope so there should be way to do it in SQL SERVER 2000 .

Please guide me to do this....

You can use DTS. You will need to set up an OLEDB connection. How do you know what data to replicate though? I'm assuming you have provided the capability for this on the Foxpro side?
    MeanOldDBA
    derrickleggett@hotmail.com
    When life gives you a lemon, fire the DBA.

Need Help from Experts

I know we can use OLDB provider for foxpro can do this job for us. So there is no problem for importing the data. The problem is with data synchronization between VFP and SQL Server. Whenever any changes(Insert/Update/Delete) made in the VFP should be synchronized in SQL Server as well. Since VFP does not provide logs for the changes , I don't know the way to synchronize the data.