Unanswered: Not able to select Target Database for Backup in OEM tool

Hi,
    I have a database instance HIGFL running on SUN Solaris 9. From my desktop [D1], i am able to connect my desired database HIGFL remotely when launching through OEM console and connecting it standalone.

Now, i have configured an Oracle Management Server on another node having WINDOWS-XP Version 2002. [Another desktop-D2] The OEM Repository database was well created and i am able to connect to OEM Repository database from my desktop [D1] in the same way through OEM console in standalone way.

Now i am connecting to Oracle Management Server from my desktop D1 and looging as SYSMAN in OMS running on another desktop D2. The OEM console admnistrator page opens properly, but i am not able to see the database tab at left side in object pane. Since, my desired database is not visible and hence i am not able to run the Backup Wizard which is saying VTO-2006: the target database is not selected.

What i am missing..?? Is there any configuration missing for OMS..? How can i see my database in OEM console if logged in through Oracle Management Server. I can only see Events, Jobs, Report Definitions, Groups, Nodes. I think the tab Database, Listener and HTTP server is mising. Please help.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
    Kamesh Rastogi
    - KR

OEM Backup Manager

Add an entry in sid list of listener.ora and you will see the db name in OEM

Oem

Add an entry of ur dbname in sid list of listener.ora and restart the agent. You will see the change.