Question Unanswered: Crystal report grouping

Hi,
    I have a report which is grouped by userid's in the database. I want every group to start on a new page. How do I do that???

Regards

Jaideep

In Design mode, right click on the group header, and select the selection expert. Highlight the "Group Header" on the left and on the rightside check the "New Page Before" box. This should put all of your groups on seperate pages. Hope that this helps!

pstiger

Smile

Thank you. I wanted exactly the same thing.
    Thanks a lot.

Hi,
    Even I'm trying the same, but I'm getting a blank page after all the groups. I want to suppress this page. I tried with "Suppress blank section", but unable to get the result. Could you help me out.
    Thanks

Talking

madhavi,
    Let's go back a little and then explain what you have done so far. I wanted every group say user id's jaideep and madhavi to start on a new page. Jaideep with it's details would be on page number 1 and madhavi on page number 2.

Right click on the group header and select format section. Then select the group header from the right side of the window and then check, new page before on the left hand side. I have 'Free Form placement' and 'Keep together'
    checked also and it works without any blank pages in between. I would suggest, you back out a little and start it afresh. Hope this helps.

Regards

Jaideep

Hai Madhavi,
    Format group header section to "New page After"

Madhivanan