Unanswered: creating setup in vb -> urgent

hi there
    plz help me in creating setup for my project in vb 6.
    it is very urgent .

Did you instal Visual Studio to your machine? If so you should have a folder in the Visual Studio Menu called Visual Studio 6.0 Tools. In that menu there is a program called "Package and Deployment Wizard", run that and follow the steps.
    http://www.scirocco.ca/images/banner...occobanner.gif

Download for FREE the ADO/DAO Data Controls that makes life EASIER developing database applications in: VB, FoxPro, Access, VC++, .NET etc... Navigate, Add New, Delete, Update, Search, Undo and Save your changes. Supports Disconnected Recordsets and Transactions!

Or try our Ask An Expert service to answer any of your questions!

help...............

i already have vb in my system. i tried doing it thru the tools and followed the procedure.
    when i run the setup it gives the error thar the database is not connected.
    plz help

Is your VB application connecting to an Access database? If so when you run the setup it will look for the database from its original path (the project folder) instead of its new path (the installation folder). Either change the path that the VB application uses or include the access database in your setup package.
    http://www.scirocco.ca/images/banner...occobanner.gif

Download for FREE the ADO/DAO Data Controls that makes life EASIER developing database applications in: VB, FoxPro, Access, VC++, .NET etc... Navigate, Add New, Delete, Update, Search, Undo and Save your changes. Supports Disconnected Recordsets and Transactions!

Or try our Ask An Expert service to answer any of your questions!